They always say that friends are angels that are sent from God.
Thank you to all those who SMSed me to encourage and tell me that you are praying for me :)
And thank you to all those who said a prayer for me and left messages on FB and Twitter to cheer me on :)
I think this is the first time ever that so many people have been coming to tell me that I am kept in their prayers. I received so many messages of encouragement, even from people that I didn't even expect from. And the amazing thing is, I can feel it. I have no idea how I can survive through days with a mere few hours of sleep and yet not feel tired at all. Even I am amazed why I am still able to stay up in the library every single day to do my revision, and I know it must have been because of you guys :)
Regardless who you are, thank you so much for supporting me through my toughest semester, and I am greatly blessed.
I really appreciate it, even if it was just a sentence, or even a word :)